Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good songs to grade to...

As I am entering into a week completely absorbed in grading, here are a few samples of music that I like to grade to.  Mostly electronic or ambient, no lyrics, not too loud or rockish.



Heavy Water / Id Rather Be Sleeping - Grouper


Night Is Blurred - Signer


Archangel - Burial


Good Things End - The Field


& Down - Boys Noize


Midnight Black Earth - Bohren & Der Club Of Gore


Tidal - Auburn Lull


Dont Save Us From The Flames (Superpitcher Remix) - M83

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi,

I've contacted you before but could not find the link to where I could contact you. I was accepted into the 2009 summer cohort. I would really love to know for from someone who is a part of the program now, like yourself.

Thank you.

The Constable said...

Hi Jane!

you can email me at jeffdept at gmail dot com

looking forward to hearing from you