Monday, September 8, 2008

First Post (semi confession)

So when I started this whole new teaching career thing, I had a few different ideas in mind as to how I was going to document my experience. First, I thought I'd write a book. Then, I thought I would keep a blog so that I could refer to it when I wrote the book. Now, I want to keep a blog as a place to vent about how ridiculously overwhelming being a new teacher is, and as a way for me to not only remember how hard it was (and sure is of course), but for me as a way to mentally work through my issues so that I can become a better teacher and person.

Speaking of issues, I'm on the verge of my 1st Back to School Night, and I'm wasting time making a new blog. I have some sort of dysfunctional glitch that makes me crave pointless busy work when I have stressful deadlines before me.

I'm probably start posting more soon. If you're reading this you probably know who I am, but if you don't, then I hope you never find out.

No comments: